Nothing about The Skyline is ordinary. A rooftop swimming pool with panoramic views of the city. An 18th floor winter garden. A sauna, steam room and gym. A concierge. People are already calling it Manchester’s most desirable apartment building. You can call it home.
The Skyline is right at the heart of everything. It puts the bustling independent shops, bars and restaurants of the Northern Quarter on your doorstep, as well as being close to Manchester’s finest galleries, venues and high quality shopping.
No other residential building in Manchester gives you so much. A rooftop swimming pool, spectacular views, spa facilities a gym and communal spaces to get to know your neighbours. Everything you need is right here.
Skyline 2, 49 Goulden St, Manchester M4 5EL
The nearest station is Victoria Railway Station which is a 10-minute walk from Skyline. Alternatively Manchester Piccadilly Station is a 20 minute walk away.
The nearest Metrolink tram stop is Shudehill, within 5 minutes walking distance. Just look for trams to Bury and this should stop at Shudehill. The Market Street and Piccadilly Gardens tram stop is only 10 minutes away.
It’s only a 5 minute walk from Shudehill coach station.
We are located just off Rochdale Road, however please note Goulden Street is a pedestrianised walkway. There are a number of pay & display car parks opposite or adjacent to the building (on Rochdale Road), easily accessed from the Ring Road, the A6010 or M60.
Cyclists can get about easily via the above road routes. We also have underground cycle storage for all customers of Skyline.
PLACES TO EAT
- Almost Famous – popular burger venue not far from Skyline
- 63 degrees – for fine dining French cuisine
- Mackie Mayor – indoor food market with plenty of choice
PLACES TO DRINK
- The Patron – popular bar with regular music, great drinks and small plates
- 20 stories – drink cocktails whilst admiring the city view
- Albert Schloss – great all-rounder day and night venue
PLACES FOR ENTERTAINMENT
- Comedy Club – Great comedy from professionals to the cringe worthy amateurs (The Frog & Bucket / The Comedy Store)
- Palace Theatre – Some of the best shows in town
- HOME – Independent cinema with exhibition space and bars
- Chill Factore – Indoor ski and snowboarding
PLACES FOR CULTURE
- Manchester Art Gallery – Impressive permanent and temporary art exhibitions
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) – Displays, demonstrations and activities for all ages
- Football Museum – Great exhibitions in the football capital of the world
PLACES TO SHOP
- Arndale Shopping – High street brands and more
- King Street or Spinningfields– Shop designer brands
- The Trafford Centre – Outside of the city centre but easily accessible. Large shopping mall
PLACES TO ENJOY NATURE
- Tatton Park – Stunning park and venue of annual flower show
- Dunham Massey – Meet free-roaming deer in this beautiful park
- Heaton Park – Home of outdoor concerts and regular events, such as Parklife Festival
PLACES FOR WELL BEING
- Bali Health Lounge – All sorts of spa treatments and pampering
- Life Fitness – All types of fitness classes including yoga, zumba and more
- Manchester Aquatics Centre – Olympic-sized swimming pool and diving boards
- National Cycling Centre– Take a spin in the same venue used for the Commonwealth Games
- The Life Centre North – Yoga studio and workshops
Our top local picks
63 Degrees servesParisian cuisine, brought to you by chef Eric Moreau in the heart of the fashionable Northern Quarter
The Patron serves an eclectic range of local craft beer and awesome cocktails. It also showcases a fantastic selection of live music.
The Museum of Science & Industry takes you on a fantastic free journey through the ideas that changed the world, with all sorts of working models and interactive displays.
At Way of Life, we make the joys of central living a reality. And we do so without compromise on space, style or service. We deliver spacious apartments in great locations with amenities like gyms, roof gardens and concierges. Then we get the best people to run it, building teams of porters, handymen and security professionals who are always on-call.
We want you to have it all. And our experience in development, property management and hospitality means that you can.
Way of Life was built by friends and business partners who had a vision to deliver a greater living experience. After buying a lettings business in 2013, we were shocked by the poor quality and service residents had come to expect. We knew we could do better and made it our mission to combine high-quality efficiency with high-quality service. And so Way of Life was born.